Olá my fellow travellers,
Portugal in three words
Ronaldo, Beaches and Piri Piri Chicken.
1.Location: The Atlantic Ocean
Salt Cod and Grilled Sardines
3. Popular Drink : Port Wine
4.Popular Beach :Praia da Adraga
From its capital, down to each tiny, picture-perfect village this charming place has won hearts over decades.
Get To Know Me Better:
– Book Nerd Alert! It has the oldest Library in the World.
– Old is Gold, It’s the Oldest country in Europe.
-Official language in 9 countries
A must learn Foreign language.
– Worlds Top surfing Spot, With complementary big waves
Grab your Surfing Boards !
– Kudos to them, As they were the first to Abolish Slavery.
A Zoom into Portugal’s Finest Places :
Huge waves, flavoured food, colourful clothes – It’s a Bazaar of Uniqueness .
Sit back, Sip on a fresh pot of Chai
Cause this is a Jolly good Ride.
1.Life In Lisbon
– You are talking to “The Capital of Portugal“
– A vibrant Atlantic Port
– Splendid Waterfront location.
– A Bus ticket to Castelo de São Jorge and Alfama, the oldest part of Lisbon.
– World class museums and Cultural experience.
2. Submerge in Sintra
– Enchanting as it sounds it’s a Gem to the Portugal tourism.
-Engulfed by the Woody ,Serra da Sintra hills , it’s a sight to visit .
– Crowning the highest hill is the bewitching Palácio da Pena, used in the 19th century as a summer retreat by the Portuguese royal family.
Writers Note :
With a pinch of spices
And a toss of football.
Summer’s are here and so is Portugal.