Highlighted by Atlantic ocean and Mediterranean sea at its North- Western boarders.
A country based in North Africa.
Morocco is known for its warm temperatures
(Throw of your jackets )
Dry weather for Safaris.
( Lion King lover?)
Tri- cultural influences of European, Berber and Arabian lifestyles.
Morocco is basically the California of the Arabians.
It’s ironic as it has the same size and population similar to California
Maneuvering Through Morocco
Classic Famous Cities
Run through Rabat
– Capital of Morocco
– Boss of the Atlantic Coast
Say it “Casablanca”
– It’s few miles off to Rabat (pretty close)
– A fan of Game of thrones?
All filmed at this very place.
Cities like Fez, Tangier, Marrakech
Lies at the meeting point of Africa and Europe
Hence runs deep in Historic richness
Common Moroccan Addiction:
– Marrakech’s Medina
It’s markets, it’s beaches for surfers all over the world
It’s exotic mud steam baths
Giving an West coast Arab Vibe
Morocian Habibi !
– Have their own interesting way of doing things
– Basically they know three languages
French, Spanish and Arabic
– Haven for creative writers
– has been a source of great wine for over 2000 yrs
– every visitor can testify without dispute that the cuisine here can entice everyone’s taste buds!
With such natural allure it’s hard not to pay a visit to this magical land.