“I feel more and more the time wasted that is not spent in Ireland.” Lady Gregory .
I agree with her completely, this scenic beauty being the second largest island is a sight to see once a lifetime. Situated in the North Atlantic, know for its popular beer, hilly geography with numerous plains and rivers cutting through .
It’s like a Bollywood backdrop come true.Also known as the Emerald Isle, because of its lush greenery and rolling hills.
Amazing Irish Facts:
1. They are blessed with beautiful Castles cause it was the only way be protcted from war in the olden days.
2. Believe it or not they still believe in Fairies. ( Hello Tinkerbell ! )
3.Never celebrate your birthday in Ireland, you might have a cake face at the end of the day.
4. Titanic was built here , how cool is that !
5. Abortion is illegal , Female equality is practised extensively.
6.Never say “No” to a pint of Guinness.
Let me be your Tour guide to some Top 3 places , A must visit !
As the Irish say , May the road rise up to meet you.
Legend of Giants Causeway
– 40,000 interlocking basalt columns Due to the volcanic fissure eruption – It’s a Natural formation.- Also a World Heritage site by UNESCO- Perfect Hexagon adding to the Legend stories description.
Perks :- Completely Free – It has classic poems written on it.- Might come across the Giants boot and Giants Gate.
Found my Ring of Kerry
– A beautiful picturesque loop- With rugged islands, white sand beaches, dramatic island .- Located inside a National Park .
Perks- Everything !!!! (JK)- Personal suggestion to cycle around for quiter roads.
Get drunk in Guinness storehouse.
– Everyone’s dream to do list- With seven floors and a building shaped as a Pint- Quick Fun Fact : Ireland invented a pint of Guinness- Must visit the Gravity Bar-Located at Dublin with 4 million visitors every year.
Perks:Revisit the history of beer.
Writer note :
Do read the Legend of Giants Causeway. Most interesting thing on the Internet. Discover the unseen, Come play King and Queen in the castles, Run through the woods You never know you might be lucky enough to spot a fairy !