A paradise for the Young
To Describe it in three words
Blue beach, Cheap Beer and Whitewashed Churches.
The Most Wanted destination
Cruise in the Casino, Roll a dice, dance under the moonlight by the beach, visit cute little cafes and invest in watersports.
Goa In A Jiffy :
Located: India’s West Coast
Best Season: November to March
Major Food Fetish: Fish Thali
Souvenir: Cashew Nuts
Budget me: 10k to 15k
(Check Tripcultr for a more reasonable cost)
What’s cheap: Alcohol
Highlights: Portuguese Architecture
Dress me: Tank Tops, Skirts, trousers, vest, etc.
Tripling Fun Facts – Goa:
1. Get Drunk, with 7000 bars available, sounds like Los Angeles of India.
2.St.Francis Xavier never decomposes
3. Halt a Two wheeler Taxi.
4. First of Indian Medical college was established up in Goa.
Top 5 Tourist Friendly Places.
1.Panjim (Goa) City.
-Also known as Panaji
– the Mandovi river flows through this place making it the capital of the state
– the highlight Being Lady of immaculate conception Church gives you the feeling of a Portuguese colonial era
Taxi cost: INR8 per km
Auto rickshaw cost: INR7 per km
Car/scooter rental cost:
INR1,000-1,500 / INR350-500 per day
Just Do It :
– Visit The Spiritual site of our lady the immaculate conception
Built-in 1619 the small yet neatly built Chapel gives a pearly white touch.
– Black Sheep Bistro retro impressive restaurant it with its light yellow touch and wooden feel.
– Viva Panjim a tourist delight of street-side food laid on the platter with a Goan classic touch.
2.Calangute Beach. Beach.
– Jammed between Baga and Candolim Beach.
-Nicknamed as “Queen of Beaches.”
Hitting The top ten bathing beaches in the world.
– Dotted with coconut and Palm trees 4 miles along the Arabian Sea.
Just Do It:
+Indulge in Water sports :
kayaking, sailing, wind-surfing, water snorkelling, water-skiing, fishing, etc.
+ A Parasailing with an adrenalin rush can be exhilarating and Fun.
+Sun Bathe on its Sandy beach shoreline
With a bottle of sunscreen and coconut Water your good to go.
+Must try Nightlife on the beach, a party animals destination.
The nearest airport is Dabolim at a distance of 39.2 km.
By Rail get down at Karmali which is 25km away from Calangute.
4.Basilica Of Bom Jesus
-Situated in the Old Goa of the east region -a known World Heritage site
-Architecture highlights are the black granite and the Corinthian composite style.
Located in Bainguinim, approximately 10km from Panjim.
Hire a cab or take your own bike or moped to the church.
No entry fee
Monday – Thursday
9:00 AM – 06:30 PM
Sunday 10:30 AM – 06:30 PM
-The Panaromic Ocean Vista
-Confluenced by the Mandovi River and Arabian Sea, kept watch for more than four hundred years.
-A Portuguese stronghold against the invading Dutch and Maratha .
Get there :
Located on the Aguada-Siolim Road in Sinquerim.
There are two options
1.The 4 km load from Sinquerim beach is used by motor vehicles.
2.The alternative is a shorter 2 km foot path, Be Warned it is a steep climb.
9.30 am to 6.00 pm
The Ibiza of India
A ultimate Party destination and most loved state of any sane teenager.
Grab your shorts and floral prints cause time for Go, Goa , Gone
Ps. Must check for affordable amazing deals at
Tripcultr-A Culture of making memories